- Donate Today!
- SCSBOA Festival @ Samohi!
- 2014 Samohi Band in the Championships The Samohi Band earned its highest score of the season at the Savanna Field Show Tournament with an 85.60 winning SWEEPSTAKES vaulting them to the SCSBOA Championships next Saturday, November 22, 2015 at Chino High School. Please click on the photo to view schedules, maps, etc. Look for the 3A Section.
- Pictures from the Savanna Show! Please click on the picture to view this collection from Jose Hernandez!
- Barnes and Noble Bookfair Fundraiser! Please click on the photo to download a PDF with vouchers.
- Photos from the 2014 Fall Concert! Please click on the picture to view this collection by Jose Hernandez!
- Congratuations to our Honor Students! Samohi regularly sends a large group of students to participate in Regional, State and National Honor Bands and Orchestras. Looking to prepare for the 2014-2015 Auditions? All State and All Southern requirements are now posted! Click on the photo for a link. For brass, woodwinds and percussion - the audition requirements are mostly the same for Band, Orchestra, All Southern and All State.
- Order Your Band Logo Wear Here!
It Takes Teamwork!
Band Parents Donate Here!
Community Members Donate Here!
|Students, Teachers, Administrators, Parents, Family, Friends, Alumni, Community Leaders, Community Friends and Fans of the Samohi Bands all historically rally together to make sure students have the opportunity for a quality music education through the Samohi Band Program. Please consider donating to the Samohi Bands to continue this exceptional student experience!|
The Santa Monica - Malibu Unified School District will host a SCSBOA Band and Orchestra Festival in Barnum Hall on the Santa Monica High School Campus on March 24th and March 25th of 2015. Tuesday March 24 will be for Concert Bands, and Wednesday March 25 will be for Orchestras. This Festival will be adjudicated by the Southern California School Band and Orchestra Association (SCSBOA).