- Donate Today!
- Festival @ Samohi!
- Marching Band Picture Day! 2014/15 Marching Band & Guard photos will be taken Wednesday morning, Feb. 25th. CALL TIME 7AM in the Band Room. We know you're giving up your late start Wednesday. There will be snacks provided. Students will be dressing in their Fall competition uniforms without hats. Please arrive at school with hair & makeup as you would like it to appear in photos. Picture order forms are coming soon. You may order individual photos and group photos.
- Arcadia Show Itinerary Please click on the photo to download the Winter Guard Arcadia Show Itinerary.
- Pictures from the 2015 Winter Concert! Please click on the photo to view this collection from Jose Hernandez!
- The Historic 100th Samohi Viking Marching Band! Warmly received and praised by both adjudicators and audiences from all over Southern California - the marching band advanced to the SCSBOA Field Championships - earning 6th place out of the top 12 3A Bands.
- Order Your Band Logo Wear Here!
It Takes Teamwork!
Band Parents Donate Here!
Community Members Donate Here!
|Students, Teachers, Administrators, Parents, Family, Friends, Alumni, Community Leaders, Community Friends and Fans of the Samohi Bands all historically rally together to make sure students have the opportunity for a quality music education through the Samohi Band Program. Please consider donating to the Samohi Bands to continue this exceptional student experience!|
The Santa Monica - Malibu Unified School District will host a Band Festival in Barnum Hall on the Santa Monica High School Campus on March 24th 2015.
Due to schedule conflicts, Samohi will host an independent festival this year. Please contact Terry Sakow for more information.